SC16 will bring together the international supercomputing community – a gathering of scientists, engineers, researchers, educators, programmers, system administrators, and developers that is unequaled in the world. The draw of SC is exceptional. The internationally recognized technical program will include presentations, papers, informative tutorials, timely research posters, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions. A 515,000 sq.ft. exhibition hall will feature the latest technologies and accomplishments from the world’s leading vendors, research organizations, and universities. SC16 will be the very first opportunity to learn about many of the technologies that will shape the future of large-scale technical computing and data-driven science.
What are our activities at SC16?
|8:00 – 16:00||Startup HPC event at Grand America Hotel|
|9:00 – 17:30||Emerging Technologies showcase #155-B Room||Emerging Technologies showcase #155-B Room||Emerging Technologies showcase #155-B Room|
|11:00-12:00||Presentation in Appentra booth #155-B Room||Presentation in Appentra booth #155-B Room|
|13:15-13:45||Presentation in OpenMP Booth #611|
|16:00- 17:00||Presentation in DOE Booth #1030||Presentation in OpenAcc Booth #634||Presentation in Appentra booth #155-B Room|
- Emerging Technologies showcase: Every year, SC identifies innovative solutions for the Showcase that may significantly improve and extend the world of HPC over the next five to 15 years throughout industry, government, national labs, and academia. We were one of just 13 companies selected to participate in the Emerging Technologies Showcase at SC16.
Come and visit us! We´ll be in Room 155-B (Salt Palace Convention Center), Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from, 9 a.m.- 5:30 p.m
- Room 155-B: Manuel Arenaz, Ph.D.will present success stories in tge Booth, Tuesday 15th, 11 a.m.- 12:00 a.m and Thursday 17th, 11 a.m.- 12 p.m / 4 p.m.- 5 p.m.
- StartupHPC: StartupHPC is a grass roots community for STEM- and HPC-inspired entrepreneurs, corporations, venture capital firms, academia, etc. The talk is about CxO Panel: Getting it off the ground.
At The Grand America Hotel 555 Main St, Monday 14th, 8 a.m – 4 p.m.
- DOE booth #1030: Presentation “Parallware Trainer: LLVM-based Software for Training and Guided Parallelization” Demo Station 1, Tuesday 15th, 4 p.m – 5 p.m.
- OpenMP Booth #611: Presentation “LLVM-based software for guided parallelization with OpenMP“. Wednesday 16th, 13:15 – 13:45.
- OpenAcc Booth #634 : Presentation “Parallware: Novel LLVM-Based Software Technology for Classification of Scientific Codes to Assist in Parallelization with OpenACC”. Wednesday 16th, 4 p.m – 5 p.m