An online video course
The course uses our unique, productivity-oriented approach to learn best practices for parallel programming using OpenACC. Learning outcomes include how to decompose codes into parallel patterns and a practical step-by-step process based on patterns for parallelizing any code.
- Course overview
- What is OpenACC?
- How OpenACC works.
- Building and running an OpenACC code.
- The openACC parallelization process.
- Using your first OpenACC directives.
- Using patterns to parallelize.
- Identifying a forall patterns.
- Implementing a parallel forall.
2.What is OpenACC?
3.How OpenACC works?
4. Running an OpenACC code
5. OpenACC parallelization process
6. Using your first OpenACC directive
7. Using patterns to parallelize
8. Identifiying forall pattern
Subscribe to our newsletter and get all of our updates