Are you an organized individual with the capability to thrive in a dynamic environment? We are seeking an Operations and Human Resources Assistant to join our team.
Hybrid (In-Person & Remote) at A Coruña, a coastal city in northern Spain. We have nice offices.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, or related fields.
- Valued experience in similar roles, especially within operational and/or human resources areas.
- Knowledge in accounting and finance.
- Desirable experience with accounting software tools and human resources management systems.
- Proficient level of English.
Skills and Competencies:
- Organizational Skills: Ability to maintain documentation in order, and manage multiple tasks.
- Communication: Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Technical Skills: Familiarity with software related to operations and human resources.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and conclude tasks in a timely manner.
- Attention to Detail: Essential to avoid errors in accounting, administrative, and tracking tasks.
- Proactivity: Taking initiative in responsibilities.
- Reliability: Proper handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Teamwork: Cooperate and actively contribute within a team.
- Adaptability: Flexibility across various tasks and situations.
- Quick Learning: Capability to adapt and learn in a dynamic setting.
Responsibilities to Undertake:
- Preparation of financial reports and documents.
- Coordination of appointments and meetings.
- Assistance in the recruitment process: posting jobs, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Maintaining and updating employee records and databases.
- Support in management and tracking of administrative and accounting tasks.
- Organization and coordination of events, trips, fairs, and team development.
What we offer
- We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for operational and HR challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere. You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects.
- Hybrid (In-Person & Remote) work environment with 1 team week every quarter. We have nice offices located in A Coruña.
- We offer a full-time contract, and an opportunity to work on challenging and cutting-edge projects.
- We offer a salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- Starting date: ASAP
If you think you might be a good fit, we want to know more about you! Send us your cover letter, video, or any other relevant information to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We look forward to having you on our team!
Codee is a DeepTech company, a University of A Coruña spinoff, headquartered and founded in Spain. The company’s mission is to accelerate the digitized world empowering business to develop performant software.
We already have reference corporate and institutional clients in consumer electronics and in the high-performance computing industries in the USA, China, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and Europe.
Codee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Codee provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other applicable legal protected characteristics.