By joining Codee you will become part of a recognized high tech team where your role is to imagine, design, code, document and support innovative solutions to cutting edge problems. As a member of our development team, you will develop new high-productivity innovative software tools based on our unique Codee code analysis platform technology. These tools aim to increase the quality of the software running on some of the most powerful supercomputers today. In addition, you will contribute to the unique Codee culture that is all about the people and a shared vision.
Remote or located at A Coruña, a coastal city of northern Spain. You can choose, we have nice offices.
- Excellent programming skills in modern C++ (C++14 onwards).
- Strong problem solving skills with a particular taste for algorithms and data-abstractions: you can write tree-visitation algorithms while you sleep!
- Willing to work on compiler technologies, particularly LLVM and clang, and not afraid of inspecting IR or even a bit of assembler code.
- Interest in multicore CPU and GPU architectures as well as parallelization technologies to take advantage of them (e.g., OpenMP, OpenACC, MPI, CUDA).
- Experience in developing, testing, delivering, and maintaining production quality software, ideally in a commercial environment. Knowledge of tools such as git, CMake or Jenkins is desirable.
- Knowledge of Linux as your development environment. Familiarity with MacOS and Windows development is a plus for developing cross-platform software.
- Passionate and excited to tackle new challenges everyday.
- Able to work effectively alone or in a team.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills (both speaking and writing).
Education & Qualifications
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of development experience.
What we offer
- We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for complex, technological challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere. You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects.
- 100% remote work environment with 1 team week every quarter. If you prefer you can go to the nice offices located in A Coruña.
- We offer a full-time contract, and an opportunity to work on challenging and cutting-edge software projects..
- We offer a salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- Starting date: ASAP
If you think you might be a good fit, we want to know more about you! Send us your cover letter, video, code, or any other relevant information.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Codee is a Deep Tech company HQ’d in Spain. We are an innovative company whose mission is to accelerate the digitalized world empowering business to develop faster software. Codee platform includes the first solution designed specifically to boost the performance of C/C++ and Fortran code. Codee purely focuses on increasing the efficiency of the software development life cycle.
We already have reference corporate and institutional clients in consumer electronics and in the high-performance computing industries in the USA, China, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and Europe.
Codee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Codee provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other applicable legal protected characteristics.